DATA THAT WE COLLECT
When you register on our site, place a purchase, or subscribe to our newsletter, we gather information about you. You may be requested to provide your name, e-mail address, mailing address, or contact information when buying or joining our website, as applicable. You may, however, access our website anonymously.
“Personal information” refers to the following:
- Information provided by the user during Site registration, such as login, full name, and e-mail address;
- information provided by the user during purchase, such as billing address and credit card number.
YOUR DATA IS USED FOR:
Any information you provide will be used in one of the following ways:
• To customize your experience: we can better cater to your particular requirements with your information.
• To deal with transactions: your personal information, whether public or private, will not be sold, traded, transferred, or provided to any other firm without your permission for any reason.
• To send emails on a regular basis: the email address you give for order processing may be used to send you order-related information and updates, as well as receive periodic business news, updates, relevant product or service information, and so on.
Cookies are tiny files that a website or its service provider uploads to your computer’s hard disk (if you enable) to allow the site’s or service provider’s systems to identify your browser and gather and remember information.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. On your devices, you can enable or disallow the usage and acceptance of cookies. If you block cookies, you may be unable to register or utilize other interactive features of the Site, but this will not impact your ability to navigate the site in general.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Throughout all of Rfply’s activities, Rfply actively monitors and enforces the following information security standards:
- Access to information is restricted to just those workers that require it in order to provide services to the user;
- Employees sign confidentiality agreements;
- Partners and other organizations are requested to sign confidentiality agreements if they are performing specific duties of secrecy.
- Payment data, such as credit card numbers, is encrypted using SSL technology by our third-party payment gateway service providers.
- Personal information collected from the user is stored in encrypted form on protected computers that are protected from unwanted access.
DISCLOSE OF INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transmit your personally identifiable information to other parties. This does not apply to trusted third parties that help us operate our website, run our business, or provide services to you, as long as those parties agree to keep your information private. We may also share your data if we feel it is necessary to comply with the law safeguard our or others’ rights, property, or safety by enforcing our site policies. Non-personally identifiable visitor information, on the other hand, may be shared with third parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
Additional information for California residents
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, if you are a California resident using the Services, you may have the right to seek access to and deletion of your Personal Information (“CCPA”).
Users of the Services who are California residents and under the age of 18 may email us at email@example.com to seek and receive removal of content they uploaded. On the email subject line, all requests must be designated “California Removal Request.” All requests must include a description of the content you want deleted as well as enough information to allow us to find it.
California Removal Requests are not accepted through postal mail, telephone, or facsimile. We cannot be held liable for notices that are not properly labeled or submitted, and we may be unable to reply if you do not give sufficient information. Please keep in mind that your request does not guarantee complete or thorough removal of the content. Materials that you have posted, for example, may be reprinted or If re-posted by a third party or another user.
Questions and complaints
You have the right to register a data protection complaint with your local supervisory authority at any time, but we urge that you contact us first so that we can try to address the issue.
CHANGES TO THESE RULES
This privacy statement may be updated to reflect changes in our information practices. We shall advise users of any file (or content) modifications by posting a notice on this Site prior to the change taking effect. Users are encouraged to check this page for the most up-to-date information about our privacy policies on a regular basis.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries regarding our privacy policies or how we have been managing your personal information.