Bid Management is a vital Pre-Sales support service to your sales team. Pre-Sales provides copywriting, administrative and technical resources to ensure that the quality of your proposal documentation and presentations matches that of your products and services. But due to the fluctuating nature of business, it can also be a very expensive overhead that is only used to capacity for a matter of a few weeks per year.
Working very closely with your own sales, technical, delivery, and commercial teams, RFPly Consulting can assist by providing skilled Bid Management consultants to coordinate the preparation of complex tender responses, to prepare documentation, and where required, to support your sales staff during presentations to prospective clients.
What services can we provide?
RFPly Consulting can provide the following services:
- Qualification and prioritization of proposal and tender projects.
- Co-ordination of Sales, Technical, Delivery and Commercial departments to ensure all information is available within the required timescales.
- Design and Preparation of Proposal Documentation and presentations.
- Copywriting of RFP documents such as Executive Summary, Company Profile, etc.
- Delivery of RFP bid documents.
- Preparing presentations and/or demonstrations of products.
- Custom needs
Why outsource Bid Management/Pre-Sales?
There are many reasons for outsourcing your Pre-Sales workload, including:
- Many IT companies simply cannot justify the expense of a full-time Pre-Sales Department, but require Pre-Sales support when dealing with important tenders and proposals.
- Companies with in-house Bid Management/Pre-Sales may require additional manpower during busy periods.
- Often, Bid Management/Pre-Sales work is actually undertaken by Sales staff. This can not only compromise the quality of the finished product, but more importantly keeps your Sales staff in the office and effectively stops them from selling.
What benefits are derived from this?
The key benefits of outsourcing Bid Management/Pre-Sales include:
- The cost of your Pre-Sales effort is proportional to the level of activity being undertaken, rather than being a fixed overhead.
- RFPly Consulting’s Pre-Sales procedures ensure that all steps required to produce quality documentation are carried out and that the finished article is available within the required timescales.
- Regular reporting and defined escalation procedures ensure that the client is always aware of the current situation.
- Our consultants’ unrivaled experience and professional background ensure the most effective results for your company.
In summary, RFPly Consulting can provide assistance in all aspects of Bid Management/Pre-Sales.